As the global coronavirus crisis continues to grow, your donation will help provide essentials both in the BANGLADESH, like face masks and gloves for health workers; anti-bacterial soap, hand sanitizer, and emergency food for children and families; and health training to keep everyone safe. MASTUL Foundation has been responding on the ground since the beginning of the outbreak, meeting critical needs around the BANGLADESH. Today our staff are reaching at-risk communities with supplies both here in the BANGLADESH where we work.
Here are some of the ways your donation can help make an impact:
- BDT 5,000 can provide a Family Emergency Kit for a vulnerable family in the BANGLADESH. Each kit provides a week’s worth of food for a family of five, along with hygiene and protective items, educational resources for kids, and other essentials
- BDT 3,000 can provide training for a faith leader in a developing country to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in their community
- BDT 2,000 can provide a family a two month’s supply-of anti-bacterial soap
- BDT 3,500 can provide a family a one month supply foods
- BDT 1,750 can provide a family a two week supply foods
- BDT 850 can provide a family a one week supply foods
When a crisis strikes, the MASTUL Foundation is there.
We respond immediately with life-saving help and supplies to support families as they recover and rebuild. MASTUL Foundation is a leader in emergency relief, with decades of experience and an established network of staff ready to respond to any type of crisis, anywhere in the BANGLADESH.
Monthly giving: the simple way to make your donations do more. Give to the Disaster Relief Fund.
Monthly giving is the most effective way to help the children and families who need it most. It lowers costs and puts more of your money to work changing lives. Plus, your donations will be delivering the right solution at just the right time. And while your gifts are at work changing lives, you’ll get to see the power of your generosity through quarterly updates and the MASTUL Foundation magazine.