An Initial Overview of the MASTUL Foundation
With the great vow of serving humanity, MASTUL Foundation started its journey. It is worth mentioning this humanitarian organisation strongly believes every child has the right to access education and enjoy their fundamental rights.
From this perspective, MASTUL Foundation highly emphasises quality education and encourages the young stars to be the ideal citizen of the nation.
- Prepare and deliver engaging and effective lesson plans that align with the curriculum and educational standards.
- Maintain a positive and conducive learning environment in the classroom. Manage student behaviour, encourage active participation, and ensure a respectful atmosphere for all students.
- Regularly assess students’ progress and understanding through quizzes, tests, assignments, and projects.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to students and parents on their academic performance.
- Identify students’ strengths and weaknesses and offer individualized support to help struggling students catch up and challenge high-achieving students to reach their full potential.
Skills and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in any discipline.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Basic internet browsing, Google Drive etc
- Minimum 1-year Teaching experience. Fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
Contractual (2 Years)
- Honors/Master’s degree from any reputed university in Education or any relevant subject.
- Any degree in Education Department will be an advantage.
Experience in relevant field is preferred
Provident Fund, Bonuses, Friendly Working Environment
9 am to 5 pm, 6 Days Week